Complete the job in one trip!
HIVE Is a Standalone Solution
- Minimal impact on your IT Department
- You can fully integrate it now or later when you’re ready
The Current Normal for Service Calls
When a service request is received, it takes multiple phone calls and emails to gather all the information needed to schedule and complete the repairs.
HIVE Quick Response Normal
With the Hive app, the authorized service requester simply scans the encrypted decal for that piece of equipment, acknowledges if the unit is operational, notes the issue, takes photos, and hits send. In less than 30 seconds, a service call is placed with 100% accurate data.
How Hive helps your team respond effectively
Your service team sees exactly what the problem is and understands the level of urgency. The dispatcher plans the call as to achieve the highest 1st call completion rate as possible. The work order number, photo of the issue, equipment location and point of contact are sent in advance to the technician.
- Increased 1st Call Completion by over 60%
- Costumer is communicated automatically through SMS Texting. This allows for a 75% reduction in follow-up phone calls into the Service Provider.
- 15% Increase in Technician Utilization
- Increased Customer Retention
- Unique Service Request Solution
- Differentiation in your Market Place
Improvements with HIVE QR
Increase first time
Reduce the number of follow up calls and emails
Contact HIVE today to improve your service call process!